September 04, 2012

Remember When...

Yesterday I spent the afternoon going through the lengthy process of the phone photo dump. 
I determined there probably was an easier way to do it but for now it's done.
Hopefully I don't wait two more years to do it again. 
Today's post is made possible by all my "hard" work though. 
So without further ado:
 
Remember when Anderson broke his arm and was hospitalized for croup in the same month?
And that doesn't include the trip to the ER we made for an x-ray of his stomach to make sure the dollar coin he swallowed wasn't lodged in his throat.  Great month I tell you!
(August 2010)
 
 

 
 
Remember when we announced to our parents that we had a surprise on the way? 
They were as surprised as we were!
(October 2010)
The numbers were wrong on one of the ultrasounds because we didn't know the other Phillips brothers wives were also expecting. 
They were all born within a week of each other! Ella was the youngest.
Grandchild #22 for Grandma and Grandpa Phillips.
 


Remember when on the final stretch home from a great trip to California and Disneyland my poor pregnant feet looked like this?  YIKES!
(March 2011)
 

 
Remember when we celebrated RaeAnn's life by "hiking" with the whole family at Greenland Open Space? Christian was thrilled to be riding on daddy's back.  What isn't pictured is my 8 month pregnant belly moving slowly!
(April 2011)
 
 
Remember when I experimented on Christian with the bows I got at my baby shower for Ella?
(May 2011)
 
 
Remember when Ella was born and looked like an alien? 
Luckily she's growing into a beautiful little lady.
(I still wonder why my only girl was also my only bald baby!)
(May 2011)
 
 
Remember when Christian was the cutest Ewok you ever did see?
With a toothbrush cleaning all that candy out no less!
(our dentist friends would be proud!)
(October 2011)
 
 
Remember when Ella got away from me during a diaper change? 
 There's something about a cute baby girl bum that I'm still getting used to!
(Spring 2012)
 

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Oh my gosh, your poor feet! Great recap, I can't believe your month of ER and hospital visits!

Colleen said...

Ah the memories! What cute kiddos you have! And man. Those feet, you poor thing! You are looking great these days my friend!