June 02, 2012

"Father I Promise to Walk in Thy Ways, On This My Baptism Day"


(I can't get the picture to fit as it's original size which is the only way it's not blurry...boo!)

Today was a truly lovely day.  My oldest got baptized.  Surprisingly I didn't shed an ugly amount of tears...just a few.  I am so lucky to be raising such a special boy.  

Thank you to all our friends and family who attended in support of Carter's decision to be baptized and made the experience that much more memorable.  We all feel so blessed. 

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Wonderful! You all look so great.

Dan and Katie said...

WOW!! You have an eight year old! That is crazy. We were teaching Ruby about baptism for a little FHE, she talks about it...it is just REALLY far away, thank goodness. I don't think I am ready for that, although, it could be better than 2 :)

Natalie N said...

Congrats!! What a beautiful family you all are. Sounds like it was a perfect day. :)

BTW--we're moving to CO in July... probably south Denver area. I'll send out an email when we know where we're officially moving. Can't wait to be neighbors practically!! :)

Cumorah said...

So, so, sweet. Still so bummed I missed it, especially because it was totally my own silly fault. Glad it all went well!

Danette said...

Nats!!!! Move to Castle Rock! I live here!!!!!!