February 06, 2012

List

Here's a list of chores Anderson did to earn back the Christmas gift he broke and lost the privilege of having for awhile. As part of the learning experience I wanted him to be able to look back and see how hard he worked to earn his gift back. And he never once complained because that was part of the deal, too!

Exploratory spelling is a new thing for me since Carter didn't really try it. It's an endearing process I don't want to forget! The list isn't inclusive since after the 2nd or 3rd week of the "earn back" period I started to forget to have him record his chores.

bathrooms
bathrooms papr (restock toilet paper)
wacyoom
rsiclen (recycling)
slvrwar
diprs
diprs
diprs
mop
diprs
diprs
slvrwar
slvrwar
grosres
grosres
mop
clen up the basmit
slvrwar
loury (laundry)
cuttig vevbdls (cutting vegetables)
rsiclny (recycling)
slvrwar

2 comments:

Berly said...

I love his list and what a great idea. There have been numerous times that I go in my room and cry after punishing a child. It can be so hard to teach them the right thing. It would be much easier to just let it slide by. Taylor might be a vegetarian one day also. She hates me, loves animals.

foreveryoung said...

DIANA!!! I keep checking your blog hoping for an update! I know you're one busy mama, but I'm dying to see pictures of your baby girl!