December 13, 2008

A Plea

Dear family & friends,

Take pity on a housewife with two small children. When buying gifts for my kiddos, please, please, please do not even consider any marker that is unwashable! My two year old has attempted three times to ruin his clothing with them. Luckily, I am a very smart housewife with a bottle of shout, a bottle of oxi-clean and a bottle of murphy's oil soap on hand. But, I wouldn't have to use them as much if I could just keep these unwashable markers out of my house. Thank you!

Love,
Diana

1 comment:

Robin said...

Dang. I just got you the 48 Super Saturated Fat Color Permanent Marker set! I guess I will return and exchange it for the FIRE SIREN toy. It sounds just like fire siren and plays for 27 minutes straight. Loud. Little boys love it and play it all day.