June 05, 2008

Funny Fact #2

I promise I had dinner planned tonight--in fact it's the dinner I listed a few weeks back on my list of things to do the day after my horrible day. I still haven't gotten to it because it seems like right around dinner time, I run out of time to go through the process of making a pork tenderloin, potatoes, and baked fondue. So, instead of dining on the meal I really want to find time to make, we sifted through our restaurant coupons and settled on a little Mexican joint. And here comes the funny fact--when we go out to Mexican food, Anderson drinks the salsa. Ok, so he doesn't actually drink it, but he'll dip a chip in the salsa and then suck the salsa right off of it like the chip was a(n) (edible) spoon. He did this a few months ago at a different (and nicer) Mexican place with their HOT pineapple salsa and didn't even bat one of his oh-so-cute- and-long eyelashes. This may be the only form of vegetable he likes.

No comments: