March 27, 2008

To Go or Not To Go

That is the other question on my mind lately and it, too is causing me bad and very weird dreams. My 10 year high school reunion is coming up (gasp) and I can't decide whether or not to go. I only keep in touch with 2 people from my graduating class and there are at least 3 people who I dread running into. I have a list of people I'd love to see there, but since I don't keep in touch with them, I don't even know if they will attend. I hear that the 10 year reunion is still a show off fest anyway and well, I'm really not into that. However, I don't want to regret NOT going and the major problem is, I really have no good excuse NOT to go--I live in my hometown. So, the question remains, to go or not to go. I guess I'll just have to make up my mind.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Hi there, it is always fun to see new peoples blogs! Thanks for your comment on mine!

As for your reunion, I say go for it, I went to mine basically just to see if anyone got really fat! I wasn't disappointed I went, in fact seeing what I saw made some of the worst days in High School not seem so bad! At least it is in town and you can just go home if it is a disaster.

Livingstone Family said...

Mine was last year and I didn't go. I have no regrets, especially hearing afterward at the little petty fights that broke out among families. I'm pretty happy with how things are, and I, like you, am not into the show-off fest that I also know went on. Good luck!

jkhuber said...

I have to agree with Jill. Atleast you would never wonder if you missed out. I went to mine and none of my friends from high school showed up which stunk, but it was fun to see what everyone else was up to not to mention looked like. :) I'm not sure what you were like in high school, but wouldn't it be fun to see all the jaws drop when they see how hot you are now?!?! You totally should go!

Rebecca said...

I've also heard the 10 year is where everyone shows off and I don't plan on going to mine. I've seen most of the people I'd like to see on Facebook!

Livingstone Family said...

You are pretty hot, with a hot hubby and darling kids-- nothing wrong with showing that off!

Summer said...

Go Go Go--mine is this year too. You ahve the most adorable family to show off, and if it is lame, you can take off early without wasting a plane ticket. I really liked your spring day celebration.