October 18, 2007

Good News All Around

I can confidently tell you today that the bug I've been fighting is not the baby bug. What a relief! I've visited the doc twice and he is fairly sure I had a stomach bug, something like E coli or salmonella which of course is very frightening when you hear that out loud and a little scary to admit to people because hello, it could paint a picture of a filthy house and filthy habits, but I have neither, I promise. Okay, so I haven't cleaned since I got sick, but my house isn't filthy, yet. I'm feeling about 90% today and just in time because we are leaving Colorado tomorrow (where snow is predicted for the weekend) for California for a week in the heat and sun. We are so excited.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Hey there Diana! I hope that you are having an amazing time in California. I hope your trip hasn't been affected by the fires.

I'm so glad I got to see you in C.S. I had a great time and I hope we will get to see each other again soon.

Love you!