August 14, 2007

Anderson is 11 months!

At 11 months here are Anderson's stats:



  • approx. 25 pounds

  • approx. 30 inches

  • crawls & cruises fast

  • has 2 bottom teeth and 3 tops--almost 4

  • feeds himself every meal except yogurt and oatmeal and has an insatiable appetite

  • is 2 or 3 feedings away from being completely weened (I'm doing a feeding every other day or so to ease off for my sake!!)

  • drinks milk, water, and juice from a sippy (Carter is always sure he knows which sippy is his--we don't share sippys or blankets in our house)


  • says mama, dada, & baba but doesn't associate these with anything yet

  • makes the monkey sound and fish sound (smacking lips) but again without association

  • continues to be a terrible errand runner and traveler

  • threatens to be a bit more demanding than his older brother he already cries hysterically if he doesn't get what he wants. Is that suppose to happen yet!?!?

I am so infatuated with him and he continues to be the most kissable little boy with his perfectly chubby cheeks and pouty bottom lip. We're excited to celebrate his birthday next month.

4 comments:

Marlo said...

Diana -
your kids are super cute!!! I know, it took me forever to comment, but of course you can read my blog! I told Darrick about it as well. I was thinking about you the other day because my bracelet you brought me back from China finally broke. Yes, 6 years later. Anyway, love your blog and I wish Rory and Jess had worked out as well. Yes, every day at 5 pm - and sometimes at 11 am - I am watching.

Beth schell said...

Congrats..... He sounds like a fun kid! It was fun to read the stats and compare him to my daughter who is 8 months now. .. I hope you don't mind my reading your blog, eventhough we've actually only met once.

foreveryoung said...

He is such a cutie and I love getting to know him through the blog. btw, in reference to your last post--you look great! :) I just hit 27 too and it's the first b-day that I have begun to feel depressed about...

Rohm Family said...

yeah I am back :) It was so fun reading your last 4 or 5 blogs that I have missed, I can't believe Anderson is turning 1! Wasn't he only like 4 months when you guys visited- time just flew by!! I know all about the face changing thing- it's weird, my sis says as soon as you turn 30 things start changing faster- I have 2 years left of being young'ish'- sigh