July 26, 2007

Teeth, Glorious Teeth!


After several long months of crankiness, they have finally come! During the first week of July, Anderson cut one of his side top teeth, then last week (Happy Birthday to me!) he cut one of his top middles which was closely followed by the other top middle at the beginning of this week. He didn't cut them symmetrically like Carter did--in pairs--which is a little funny but just reiterating to me again that every child is different and he is definitely not exactly like his brother, though looks are deceiving. That being said, I'm not sure the crankiness is going to subside seeing as he cried and fussed in his bed for quite a while last night, but maybe the fourth top tooth is coming through too and it just doesn't look that close!
I love this picture--he looks so concerned!

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

Yea!! Three down and how many more to go....I hope you survive :)