February 27, 2007

4 Things

These things seriously never get old to me for some reason. I just love them, not to mention I'm doing this to bide some time--I don't want to clean up my house and I'm trying to be patient while I wait for Marc to get home. One more hour to go!

Four jobs you may not have known I have had in my life:
  • 8th & 9th grade English teacher
  • waitress & server at Chevy's, three different times
  • telemarketer--the worst job ever and I wasn't very good at it either
  • data entry at Principal financial group--I'm not sure I had a job title

Four movies I could watch over and over:

  • Legally Blonde
  • Runaway Bride
  • The Wedding Singer
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Italian Job (I had to add a 5th--I just couldn't decide!)

Four places I have lived:

  • Toledo, OH
  • Colorado Springs, CO
  • Provo, UT
  • Beijing, China

Four TV shows I love to watch: (in order of days of the week!)

  • Gilmore Girls
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Close to Home--okay, so Marc and I don't go out anymore on Friday nights so we watch this, if I can even stay awake anymore
  • The Amazing Race--every season we decide we'll try out for the next season. Sounds fun but who can take that much time off?

Four places I have been on vacation:

  • Hawaii

other than that, vacations are to visit family now so that would include

  • northern Utah
  • Montpelier, ID
  • Colorado Springs, CO (soon to be home, not a vacation spot!)
  • Chicago, IL

Four favorite foods: (I don't really have favorite food because I just love good food so here's what I'm in the mood for right now)

  • chicken ceasar salad
  • cinnamon rolls
  • chicken tortilla soup topped with cheese, avacado & chips
  • thai linguini from California Pizza Kitchen

Four places I would rather be right now:

  • at the beach soaking in the rays
  • going to dinner and a movie with Marc--it's surprising what a luxury that becomes when you have kids!
  • shopping for clothes for me and my boys
  • having a spa day--facial, massage, the works!

Okay, that only took like 20 minutes so I guess I'll go pick up the house and maybe vacuum and mop.

No comments: