July 30, 2012

Girls Camp

I spent last week at Girls Camp.  It was the first time I've been since I was 18.  It just might be more fun to go as a leader!  I got to hang with my friends and see a side of my Young Women that made me love them MORE!  It was a perfect week, the highlight being when our Stake Young Women's leaders revealed their top secret project :

If the young men in my stake are this awesome, I'm sure you can imagine how awesome my young women are. And even I, a 32 year old grown woman, smile and maybe even giggle when I watch this.  I just can't help it!

5 comments:

Berly said...

So glad you got to go and had such a great time. The video is so fun!! I missed it this year...but glad you got to go.

foreveryoung said...

Oh my gosh, that video is awesome! I bet it made everyone of those girls squeal. So glad you got to go to camp, those were my favorite summer memories when I was in YW and I bet you were a pretty cool leader :)

Colleen said...

It sure was a great week! I hope someone posts the video of the girls' reactions to the video. That was the best part of the whole thing! I sure loved seeing you every day. We need to hang out more!!

Rebecca said...

That video was SUPER cute!!! Glad you a great time at camp:)

Natalie N said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!! I'm floored. What a great job by the videographers and YM!!