April 24, 2012

The Beauty

I can hardly believe this little beauty is 11 months old this week.  She is cutting her top two teeth right now and is a bit of a mess but I got her prettied up so I could show her off (to Jamie who asked for pictures if to no one else since she might be my only reader now that I've all but abandoned my blog) Even when she's a mess she's my little princess and I adore her to pieces.  I've noticed the other day as we snuggled and I smelled her blanket that she smells different than my boys. I really think boys might just come out stinky! Which is fine because I love 'em anyway but having a sweet and a sweet smelling girl has been a welcomed change.  She is a little emotional which I just laugh about and of all my children, she is threatening to be the busiest.  She loves climbing the stairs when I'm not looking! You can't tell in the pictures but her hair is auburn and I'm in love with it.  I hope it stays.  And while her brothers all had blue eyes (Carter's have since turned hazel) she is my pretty little brown eyed girl. 
,
And one hysterical little pucker face from our Easter dinner:
PS: I bought her a pink convertible car seat and Marc calls it her throne because since it's still backward facing it seems like a monstrosity compared to Christian's that faces forward.  Ask anyone...I am loving this daughter thing. 

9 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

Hey I still read your blog!! Your dad sat in front of us in Church and it got me thinking...I haven't seen your little girl is sooooo long. She is adorable!!!p.s don't you think it would be fun to hang out?!?

foreveryoung said...

Diana, I love you!! She is so adorable and I'm so glad you posted pictures. It's fun to see a girl version of your boys and I'm so glad you're still enjoying spoiling your little princess. It is sad that everyone has abandoned blogging, but you'll be glad to have the memories to look back on :)

Berly said...

She is adorable!! I also love the daughter thing :)

Just Amanda... said...

WOW! What have I missed. A GIRL? When did this happen. You got my attention again, I have some catching up to do..
Amanda

Natalie N said...

Ahhh!! Love the latest update! Ella is a little beauty!! That pucker face is too precious. Keep the posts coming. :)

Colleen said...

NOOOO! There is NO possible way Ella is 11 months old! When did that happen????! She sure is a darling little girl! I am sure it is fun discovering all the little girl vs. boy differences! :)

daveanddebbie said...

She is adorable! I'm loving the daughter thing too!
See, you have lots of readers so you should post more often!

daveanddebbie said...

She is adorable! I'm loving the daughter thing too!
See, you have lots of readers so you should post more often!

Just Amanda... said...

Love, Love your blog and pictures!