January 29, 2008

The Ultimate Chicken Enchiladas

Marc loves enchiladas. I don't. Therefore, I only make them once a year--for his birthday. Every year I try a new recipe. One year I used my mom's. The next year I used one my sister snagged from one of her friends. Last year I was lazy and bought the Stouffer's frozen stuff--they were probably my favorite out of all three recipes--yikes! About a month ago I saw Tyler Florence make his Ultimate Chicken Enchiladas on the Food Network and I deemed that this years recipe. Since we were gone all day on Saturday, Marc's actual birthday, I made his birthday dinner on Sunday. Let's just say that, even though they take a bit of work, I might make enchiladas a bit more often now. If you do try the recipe and I highly recommend you do, double the salsa recipe. You'll definitely want extra for munching with chips.

No comments: