January 24, 2007

Anderson is 4 months!

Anderson's 4 months birthday came and went, mostly because we were preparing for our trip to Utah and Idaho--we were leaving the next day. We can hardly believe our little baby is quickly turning into a rolly polly one! If Anderson could talk here are a few things he would be certain to let you know:



1. I love my mom best, though Dad can now console me when a few months ago he could not.

2. I also love my thumb. I found it not too long ago and suck on it when I'm tired or bored.

3. When you are wondering if I'm tired, look at my eyes. I get bags the second I'm a little bit sleepy.

4. I love to smile, and Mom just loves it when I do because my smile is literally my whole face.

5. I ablsolutely hate my car seat as found out on the dreadfully long trip I took to Utah the day after my birthday. Some birthday present, mom and dad!

I'm adding a tidbit to this post today since we went to the doctor--he's way more than rolly polly! He's just shy of 18 pounds.

No comments: