December 14, 2006

Let the festivities begin!

So, last week at this time I had resigned myself to the idea that Christmas cards and baking would not be done this year. I couldn't figure out how to get them done as Christmas is flying towards us at the speed of light, and we hadn't gotten our picture taken yet. Our talents are not in the realm of photography (as I'm sure you can see here) and our favorite photographer (wink, wink Whitni) is in Dallas. Well, after I had made that decision for us, I was super sad. Christmas just isn't Christmas without cards and baking, so I changed my mind. Wives are always entitled to that, right? So, I told Marc to set up the tripod on Sunday and here's what came out. Not exactly last years picture, but it will do to wish you all a Merry Christmas! The silly photo was the last one taken and as Marc set the timer he told us all to make silly faces. Well, I'm not really a silly person so I had to ask what kind of silly face would be appropriate and this is the lame look I came up with. As you can see, I have a lot to learn from my boys! In a few hours I will begin the annual baking fest. I'm trying a few new recipes as well as the tried and true from my mom. Wish you were all here to help taste! Yum.

1 comment:

Livingstone Family said...

Diana, your pictures turned out great! I'm glad that you took them and glad you decided to do pics and bake, even though it's always hard not to eat it all (which is why I don't bake)!